Experience a unique blend of cultures in Belize. Mayan, Meztizo, Creole & Garifuna make the Belizean people one more reason to visit this Paradise on earth destination.
5 handy Kriol phrases
- How are you? / Weh di gaan an?.
- My name is… / Mi naym da….
- Where is….? / Weh/weh-paat…?
- See you later. / Si yoo lata.
- I love Belize! / Mi love Bileez
4 Creole must-taste dishes.
- Fry jacks – sinfully delicious made in all shapes
- Conch Ceviche – made from the freshest seafood
- Johnny cakes – delicious must-taste
- Escabeche – flavorful chicken soup
3 must-visit places you can’t miss.
- The Belize Chocolate Factory
- Secret beach – paradise on earth
- Elvis Kitchen – yummy yummy in the tummy
“To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.”
Speak to a Dream Destinations Representative to receive available offers for Ambergris Caye